Country of Origin: Bangladesh Ceylon
BOP is the clear leaf of medium size without excessive stalk or fiber. BOP black tea gives reddish color and strong liquor for your cup. this BOP black tea is going well for string and tag tea bag packaging and pyramid tea bag.
Our BOP tea can be consumed with or without milk, and only sugar to taste and our high quality BOP black tea works well as an afternoon or dinner tea, but can be enjoyed at any time of the day!
Hellens Tea features pure Ceylon Certified Organic Tea ( USAD, EU, JAS), the best tea you can buy.
How can I buy pure Ceylon tea wholesale?
Let us first start by welcoming you to Hellens tea your chicer in our company is a major step forward for your company to become a retailer of Bangladesh Finest Gourmet Ceylon teas.
Our pricing for our wholesale sales is very competitive, we only offer the finest pure Ceylon teas. So do not hesitate to ask for best quotation for wholesale.
Main Benefits of buying our Teas
- Reasonable prices
- Good Quality certified tea
- Free Samples for large order
- Promotional materials/Marketing service
- 24/7 Customer service
How to make a perfect cup of tea?
- Use fresh, cool, oxygenated water. pre-heated or hot tap water.
- Heat the water and pour it directly over the leaves. (Use about one teaspoon of tea per cup.) For black tea, allow the water to come to a gentle boil.
- Steep the tea in an infuser about four to five minutes for black tea,Then remove the tea leaves.
- Perfect tea is brewed one cup at a time. Personal tastes, vary, of course — you’ll want to adjust the measurements and brewing times according to your own preferences.
- Add sweetener/milk according to your own preferences.Relax and Enjoy!
We certify that our teas are a pleasure to drink. Makes a great cup of tea!